Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunday Night.


Okay, so this is my first official blogg. I am up late as usual, as 3 dogs and 1 boyfriend are snoring on the floor. Our office has no chairs to sit in unless you're working on the computer....and even then those aren't comfortable.


Had Dinner at the Olive Garden last night, oh gosh but it was DELICIOUS!!! I ordered cheese ravioli's and had them put Alfredo sauce on it instead of marinara. DO IT. Next time you go to Olive Garden, if you like cheese you will love it!


Saw "Fool's Gold" at the Edwards. Awesome MOVIE! I totally loved it. It had all the action, adventure, and romance that you needed rolled into one movie. And besides, there is eye candy for both men and women - the gorgeous Kate Hudson and hunky Matthew McConaughy. (spelling??) If you liked Six Days Seven Nights, and Romancing the Stone, you will love it - and can I just say it's been ages since this type of movie has been out that is good? Okay so I said it.


So I decided to try this blog thing, mostly on the fact that Mia said tooo... ;) But also for the simple reason that people can't just email one another these days. It's always email's addressed to their entire mailbox, or blog's or myspace. And before this blog, I'd just given up. Hell, I may just give up again. Dunno how many would pay attention to this anyway, so maybe this will be my blog to Mia.


Goodnight you Kings of England.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

First comment!! I'm up getting ready for work. The blog thing is great. Now I know what's up with you. You just have to get Beth to do it so I know what's up with her..love you, miss you..tell everyone the same!!

clocwrk said...

Nice! You are killing me with your cheesy / bad movies. Can you do me a favor and see really bad movies with Jen so that I can be spared the few hours of my life that they take away? Keep on blogging and I'll read them my friend. Peace out yo.

The Wolverina /// said...

Glad you could be the first to comment Mary! :) Not the trash that Eric likes to talk about me! :) You know Beth though Mary, She is computer challenged! :) I'll see what I can do. Hope you're enjoying work! Love and Miss you too!


And Eric, tell Jenn to call me ANYTIME to see a "really bad movie" so we can SPARE you the AGONY of seeing them with her. :) Robert's fortunate that I rarely do that to him, specially since I love all his type movies! :)

Mia said...

yah! about time you get some pictures up and a blog... i mean really how is it that i had 2 up and you none when this is so more your thing than mine!!!