Monday, January 12, 2009

"I'm'a do the things that I wanna do..."

I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans,
Excuse my manners if I make a scene.."

-Excerpt from "Pork and Beans" by Weezer

Okay, so for about a decade now, I've kept my brown hair with blond highlights, with in the last year becoming just a tad more blonde. Well, you can kiss that goodbye! This Wolverina just decided to go all BROWN! My WONDERFUL stylist Mia fixed my hair and it looks amazing! I just adore the color-it's lighter than my natural brunette. So, here are the results! Enjoy!


PS...if you want to WAIT to see me in person, then just don't scroll down. Some don't have the liberty of seeing me often...The before picture is first so no worries about seeing anything you want to wait and see.

Me, I love it! :)
Sharp claws,
Wolverina ///
Before...
In the middle, with Top Notch Stylist!
drum roll please.....










1 comment:

Mia said...

ok.... i look so horrible in that picture, but i have so say YOUR hair looks amazing! i love it!