Thursday, March 6, 2008

"If I could escape, and recreate a place as my own world..


And I could be your favorite girl...forever..."

Okay, sorry, was singing to the song...woo whoo, yee whooo! If I could escape...oh wait I did!! Yep, I escaped to my own Sim world and checked on Wasabia while eating dinner. Working on the newsletter now and making ring tones on Nero (thanks Erin Road)...

So, after a Honeymoon filled with relaxation and love making, Wasabia and Wez came home. At first they thought that Wasabia had contracted some kind of foreign disease cause she could NOT stop throwing up. It was horrible! She'd sit on the couch then jump up and run and go throw up in the toilet...then sit down and jump up and run and throw up again...which TOTALLY ruined her hunger levels. I mean she was just emptied clear out! So much so that when finally finding out that she was pregnant, it took her days to get back to semi normal.

She was so tired that she couldn't eat, but so hungry she couldn't sleep. It got bad enough that she was falling asleep in her food and passing out on the floor. Stuffing her face in the refrigerator didn't help either. Wez was getting really worried. He moved the spare bed into the kitchen to try and help her sleep close to the kitchen and eat, but that didn't help much. Finally, after Wez cooked her some Spaghetti, she stayed up long enough to eat it.

In the meantime, Wez was still working. He decided that working for Joe Q (the pompous ass) was just never going to cut it, so he left the Comic world and is now a Wedding Photographer. He seems to enjoy his career, although he just discovered his favorite hobby is nature. He likes to hike and walk his dog, Grimalkin, ...and catch lightening bugs! :) Oh well..



So, keep checking to see how Wasabia does and if she will even live through this terrible pregnancy. ..

4 comments:

clocwrk said...

Where did you come up with all of these names? Wasabia, Grimalkin? Do you and Jen trade names with each other? She's had pets named Yin, Yang, Ohm, Mr., and Bockchoi. The two of you are KILLING ME!! =)

The Wolverina /// said...

Hahaha!


Well, maybe I should have given more of a family tree. I started with Onyon Funyan (after Funyun's) she married a NPC (non playable character=I didn't create nor did I play) named Ben. Their first kid was a girl. There is a Wasabi flavored Funyun, but since it was a girl I added an a (kinda like Wolverina).

Second kid came around: another girl. So I added an A also to make Frita Lei instead of Frito's. Then, needing some form of male name for the hopeful husband, I came up with Wez (just cause it seemed to go with "Wasabia") and gave him the last name Pretzel.

Grimalkin was actually not me - he was an adopted dog and came with the name. :)

Mia said...

lani that's so excititng! i hope it's twins! i mean she is really sick right???

anyway i have to agree with eric where on earth do you come up with these names??? you kill!

side note you're profile picture is pretty cool!

b said...

"Working on the newsletter now and making ring tones on Nero (thanks Erin Road)..."

oh ya. i don't think i ever heard back on that. glad it worked.