Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Crazy Sim Life


Livin la vida Sims!

Yeah, sad to say, and most of you are just going to think I'm the biggest dork in th world. (Am I killing you Eric?) So if you didn't already know that, you do now! I'm not going to go into a GREAT DEAL of character background for you , but I might as well tell you some.

I created a sim about a year ago...Onyon Funyun. I made her fat, why? Cause Funyun's can make ME fat! :) Was just creating her for the hell of it, but then actually started to care about the sim so I gradually let her life progress. (Of course, the amount of time I actually get to play has been very few throughout the year which is why I say "gradually" let her life progress.)

Anyway, she met this NPC (non-playable character) Ben and they hooked up and got married. He got demoted in his job and became a whiny baby for awhile, but somewhat got better after finding out he was going to be a daddy. (Can't have a whiny daddy can we?) So, Onyon and Ben had two children: Wasabia and Frita Lay. Wasabia was always the perfect student and refusing to be in the same weight situation as her mom. She never let chips get to her and went to college. She gratudated magna cum laude in Literature.

While in college, she met Wez Pretzel. He was just a junkie art student that came from a kinda screwed up home, and would not have graduated had she not helped him. So their relationship progressed inside and outside of school. Wez proposed to Wasabia while in his underwear.... and she actually said yes. They're now on their Honey Moon at Twikiki Island. Wez has made a nice career working on the Spider-Sim comic book (I seriously did not plan that one), and has his foot in the door to becoming something high up in the comic food chain. Hopefully he'll replace Joe Q and kick his ass out the damn door!!....

Sorry, little off the subject there. So, if ya'all are interested in what happens with Wasabia and Wez, and the other Funyun clan, let me know. Otherwise, you won't see another Sim post of them again. ;)

OH, and little Frita Lay? She's attending private school right now and is an A student as well - however she's getting involved with the nightlife and has her sight set on one of the Vampires. Onyon and Ben are still working even though they're at retirement age. Ben for all his crying has made it to the top position in the law enforcement career (cheif i think...) and goes to work in a limo and has a fingerprint gun at home to help with cleaning. Onyon is top chef and can make candy in her home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...so sadly I want to know what happens to them! I actually think its kinda entertaining like a show, and since new shows are not on yet this is the next best thing! :-)
Angel

Mia said...

you freakin kill me lani!