Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Anything to report...


Well, just taking a quick breather from the Newsletter to just post a little hello! Things have been pretty good. No more earthquake so far...guess it's just a matter of time though...

Lately my friend has been stopping by when her hubby is at work and we've been making cards. Not been able to really make them together cause I've been working on other things, but it's still been fun. She made 2 very cute designs that maybe she'll post on her own blogg.

I'm thinking of getting rid of my OCATV Blog since no one seems to look at that one anyway - so I may replace with a Cardmaking/Scrapbooking blog. Who knows. Right now, the main thing is to find my camera charger since I've misplaced it.

And what is with this weather? I mean, it's April and I'm still wearing sweatshirts and using the heater in the car! Oh well - not much I can do about it. Well, maybe me buying the canvas bags at Target and Albertson's to use instead of the plastic bags. Now I just have to remember to bring them in the store.

Well, break's over - back to work!

(Picture is by me from Last Oct when I was at Palm Springs for my boyfriend and My 3 Years Together)

1 comment:

Mia said...

maybe i will... i posted the one amazing one!!!! and i read all your blogs but i would have to say that i would like the cardmaking blog more... you should do it!