Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rather than post some opinions, I'm sharing this video with you. The song is:
Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.
Besides this being one of my favorite songs, it can sometimes work with my feelings. Obviously I'm not a male so there are some parts that wouldn't be my "literal" point of view. Anyway, take it for what you want to. Practically every statistic can be tweaked to your advantage.




Particularly, these words stick out in my mind,
they are at the end of the song:

"The disappointed faces of your peers
Take a look at me cause I could not care at all

Do or die
You'll never make me
Because the world, will never take my heart
Though you try, you'll never break me

We want it all, we wanna play this part
Wont explain or say I'm sorry
I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar

Give a cheer, for all the broken
Listen here, because it's only..
I'm just a man, I'm not a hero

Just a boy, who's wanna sing his song
Just a man, I'm not a hero
I DON'T CARE!!

We'll Carry on,
We'll carry on....."

1 comment:

Mia said...

Tag you're it!!!

go to my page


by the way like youre blog!